FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 02:15 PM   #8
Keven2
I sold the veil to a guy off of here that actually lives close to me for 15 dollars and I let him take it to his vet and yes the veil had some issues in the past but like his vet told him it's an old chameleon. Yes he said it is a veil. I in no way was trying to mislead anybody. In my eyes he is still a very beautiful animal. His vet stated that it was poorly cared for in the past but him being kept outside by me and feeding him dusted crickets and natural sunlight has slowed down or may have even stopped the progression of mbd. I paid 100.00 for the Cham and was not looking to make money off of him only to find him a good home. It's my mistake if I did not write the add accordingly. I am not set up for a lot of chameleons so I need the space for a panther chameleon that is in such bad shape it will definitely die if I didn't get him in an enclosure and to a vet. He was just left to roam the people's house thatvi got him from with no heat. You can check my adds I have never even offered an animal like this chameleon before. Any way I guess this is how people treat one another around here. I had already statesd that I took the add down and people persisted to keep the subject going. So if you'd like to hear I was wrong that is no problem. It was wrong for me to post the add I posted I should have worded it differently. The guy that bought it does not want his name thrown out here and I don't blame him. Believe me this will not happen again. I truly hope all off You have a blessed day!