FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - March 05 Reptiles Magazine **RAPTOR**s
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 08:44 PM   #28
robin d.
i am just wondering where these genes are coming from since ron has only introduced 3 new geckos in the past 25 years to his coloony. second i know for a fact he aqired 19 individual WC leos about a year before the giants came about. i wonder about others as well
Quote:
where do you think the genetics behind the "sunglow" or the "red-stripes" came from ?
sunglow PARTLY the albino part yes but not the tangerine.. and thats what makes the sunglows look so good. as far as the red stripes i believe he has nothing to do with those originally. i think HQR might have gotten some nieves lines stripes/hypo stripes ect. and prolly didnt know... those nieves do have a certain look to them no doubt. what i am saying is not every line of stripe descended from ron.
tell me this how many lies? backtracks? cover ups? does one person have to do before people believe... i mean these arent alligations they are factual... i bet you the red eyes will be "recessive" lets just wait and see.
why did i not keep my trempers... i thought they were ugly. the year i bought mine ,kelli sold all her trempers. the next year i sold mine... i saw the beauty in the rainwaters and bells that i didnt see in the trempers... she just got some others in the last year or so., i speculate but can not say for sure to prove or disprove... but i dont know