Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:55 PM   #1416
FresnoTortoise
bakeri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
SPOT ON Tom!

There's 2 more. I'd be willing to bet there's others.

Tom, THANK YOU! for posting, and letting everyone know about 2 others who paid for one gender, and received the opposite.

Did Ty fix his screw up with John or Jacob?

All I got from him when I called was "send back the sub-adult bakeri, and I'll refund your money." I bought spindly little bakeri, at a premium for a specific gender, and he wanted me to send back robust, beefy males. When in fact, he had females at that time I called him with the problem, but said and I quote "their spoken for, and going over seas", I've never heard another word from him, and don't care too!

Ming, I don't take medication , I don't have any mental issues, and I didn't come here to make up some cock & bull story, about a person who use to be a very close friend, Ty screwed me, he knows it, I know it, and all that read this will know it. In addition since my situation with Ty, literally EVERYONE I Talk to in the reptile industry here's about it.

IT IS, WHAT IT IS!
How is that a screwing? He made a sexing mistake, it happens. He offered your money back. If you didn't like what he offered, why didn't you just sell your beefed up iguana to another buyer? Recoup your money, if you want to keep working with the species, try another breeder. I am sure there are only just a handful if not a couple of utila island breeders, so you are kind of limited on that. If his female stock was all take for the year, you could have hit him up again next year. It seems like the reasonable thing to do.

Lynn, you are probably disqualified from serving as a juror for the Ty & OP trial.

Clearly your definition of screwing and my definition of screwing are very different.