FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 09:36 PM   #78
P120_Cartman
Why should i tell you? You'll call me a liar and bash me?? Just send a pale of yours to lees around march ok?? Page me when you get there. Patrick Malloy hope you can remember that.

"I had a sneaking suspicion that a literary reference would be over your head. "We" does not refer to myself or Ritchie. The full proverb is, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."- Sir Walter Scott."

Um lets c u say "we" which indeed does mean you and ritchie or as in all herpers well as you twio are the only.

"so why don't you go ahead and ship your pretend snow boa to one of these gentlemen.
I will even pay for shipping (but only through airborne express)

How about no, as my mom is now asking me to sell my boas to help her out so as Jaosn B. know as he talked to me sat. nite i also told him the same thng except i didn't have a answer yet, Ritchie if you really are so interested in meeting people i know go to Lees i am the only person there at least once a month (rarely only once as a buyer) if not both times people there know me.

Just lay off the (Liar, cheating, scandaling, etc) kid ok, now also isn't selling but no sending a crime? Mail fruad and or grand theft there Ritchie as for u i know that a snow would be grand theft.