FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 08:44 PM   #108
Philly
Quote:
Originally posted by Bthacker
I betcha that you weren't dealing with someone that took a week to get back with you. This guy has nothing but excuses and you just gave him one more!!!

I would bring the guns out now.....you could always put 'em away!!

Ron....has he answered his phone or are you done wasting your time?

Bthacker
I'm done wasting my time with him. I tried to phone him and emailed him asking for confirmation that he sent the refund money overnight per my instructions. Guess what? No reply from him after I sent that email. I guess someone stole his house too and his computer was in the house so he couldn't email me, eh?

I'm going to spend whatever it takes (attorney fees) and prosecute him. It's not about the money anymore, it's about the principal and stopping people from doing this again by making an example out of someone. Today is his lucky day as he will be the example. I'll be happy knowing that he will have a felony conviction on his record. And yes, we're also going to sue for attorney fees so it's going to cost him well beyond $450 in attorney fees alone, not including his attorney fees (assuming he will not use a public defender).

We have all the electronic documentation, paperwork and correspondence we need! He's actually researching some cases now and sent me this link to brighten up my weekend. http://www.crime-research.org/news/28.10.2004/747/

I can't wait until Monday to get this ball rolling since nothing can happen over the weekend