FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #90
Texas Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkrw3 View Post
Awesome Lee thanks!! So If it's not the Rostral what? What can you point out in the animals I posted that make you think one way or another? Also I would love it if you posted up your animals. Specially if you have any pictures of rostrals to make your point above.
I am out and about for the day so as soon as I get a sec. I will post some up. I have noticed it is the head and body shape and of course color that makes the locale. Falys seem to have a more formed point ant the back of there heads behind the fat pads. And falys seem to be smaller bodied locale but long .... As for color there is red rain green to blue color in the bars and a off white background that flashes a bleach white in moods all this is in my wc i have. there is a misconception that falys are white all the time this is just not true at least with wc I am in the process of proving out ch falys right now so there will show some nice differences in ch and cb soon if they prove to be that locale. but there bodys are already long and they are getting the red rain inn.