FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
Thread: Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #229
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa Snake View Post
Jeff were you paid? Steven continues to come into chat claiming you were paid. I think I know the answer, but figured I would ask.

Sad to see he was able to scam another person.

He has admitted to having multiple accounts here. So everyone should be aware. Watch for fake hets with paperwork. He also claimed to be picking up an albino het. pied today.
Ummm no. I wasn't paid. Although he maintains that he sent me "cash" as a form of payment. Go figure.

I don't know why anyone would feel bad for saying anything on here about him. He has blatantly committed acts of fraud even after being exposed in this thread. Who really cares how he feels or if his feelings are hurt. Call me a harda$$ but I don't take too lightly to people stealing from others in this hobby. Especially when it happens to me. I could really care less about his precious feelings at this point. He is a fraud and a liar and he needs to crawl back under whatever rock he was living under 6 months ago and leave our hobby alone. There are too many hard working, ethical people in this business to have to tolerate such scum.