FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Carolina Reptile Exchange
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 12:28 PM   #9
jwpdcp
Well after leaving a lot of bad talk on several different forums, he finally called me a dirt bag and admitted that he had the female. I paid shipping both ways, when I got her she was loose in the box because the bag had a hole in it. I was just glad to have her back. I guess he did not like the truth being spread all over the web. I have another problem I do not believe the the reverse trio of gaboon vipers that he gave me is what I traded for. I will know more next week. I have two that are 3+ feet and one that is barely 2' they were all supposed to be over 3.5'. I believe that the smallest one is the female. The female was supposed to be the largest one. He said 4'. I have a restraining tube coming next week, so I will probe them to make sure. If so I will never deal with them again and, I will advise many people I know to do the same. If the smallest on is the female I will have to sell her and get a larger one. From what I know to breed them they pretty much need to be the same size.