FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need help with major delemma
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:13 AM   #6
Durante
I'm about 30 minutes from Philadelphia & even though we did get some rain & very strong winds that caused issues. A lot of folks had to run off generators for a few days & a few had repairs that definitely set them back a few bucks which could be the case here. I work for a telecom company & the repairs due to fallen trees & such were clean up pretty fast. The largest issue we had was with power due to flooding in our central offices & even though I'm sure there may be one somewhere still that is getting repaired or something, I haven't heard of any lately. Basically I'm trying to say at this point you probably should have been contacted by now & even though want to say continue trying to reach him through the means available to you I by no means feel your obligated to continue holding the animals if you have a buyer. I know the cost of caring for 2 ball pythons may not be much but there are other factors that are related. As mentioned above your terms have exceeded & you were even kind enough to grant an extension & understanding during a rough period no one had control over.