FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #22
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by goReptiles View Post
There are a few forums that allow trader ratings without having to pay. I have never really seen it abused, but I see how 'bad' people doing that.

I agree with those who feel it is unfair that if they pay and leave a rating, but they cannot receive the same in return because their customer wasn't a paid member. That isn't fair. I was going to sign up, when I saw you had to pay to be able to leave a rating, but I would like to be able to reap some benefit if I have to pay to leave positive remarks for someone who isn't a paid member.

Because there are so many unpaid members, it makes me not want to pay, as I won't reap any positive ratings for transactions. I would hate to ask everyone I do business with if they're a paid member, and if they're not then too bad they don't get a rating from me. I'm not doing something that I can't get back in return. I'd like to be known as a good seller/buyer, but if there's no guarantee that I'm going to be benefited, what's the point?

*My two cents**
There are other benefits to being a paid subscriber, the Trader Rating system is only one of them...frankly, the best way to build your name is through participation, and it is that realm that the benefits become noticeable and worthwhile.

(Speaking of which - the Member Benefits Table kinda needs an update, Rich)