FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - USARK WINS
Thread: USARK WINS
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #18
rodneynboalich
has usark said anything about the other part of their lawsuit...the arbitrary and capricious listing of the pythons.... i havnt heard anything about that...which is the only part of the lawsuit that matters... back in 2015 i posted a thread about the dangers of the usark lawsuit being so focused on the interstate commerce issue................as i stated back in 2015 a win on the interstate commerce would make it legal to ship all invasive plants and animals on lacey act over state lines.......................and that win would push fws to get 18 usc 42 amended so fws can regulate interstate commerce.........which is what is going to happen now........if usark doesnt win the arbitrary and capricious part of their case the pythons will stay on the lacey act and will go back to being illegal to ship over state lines once fws gets the lacey act amended............i hope all the usark supporters are pushing usark to really focus on getting the pythons removed from the lacey act.......especially now that usark as forced fws hand in seeking an amendment to lacey act to regulate interstate commerce.....