FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 03:03 PM   #1652
ElliotNess
First I want to thank Ming every time he posts because it proves that I truly have restraint because I have zero patience for ignorance but I am working on it.

I do not practice law (except for myself) and have set numerous cases for my divorce and child custody and won every single one so take this how you will.

Ty Park has 1 chance of winning. If the judge is named Taesoon Park Sr. He has demonstrated through his posts on FB and his one response on Fauna has sealed his fate. Judges don't like conceited individuals especially when they flaunt that they were feeling out the raffle winner to see what kind of person they are.
Top that with the fact that he continues to create Facebook posts that are inciting others to make verbal threats against the OP.
If I was Michelle I would..... oh you think I'm going to tell you... I'll PM her but if she follows my advice then Mr. Park may be in for a rude awakening.

It's sad that people are like this. I don't care if he has given millions to charities (tax writeoff) because it only takes one cancerous spot to spread all over. His behavior is cancerous.