FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #1660
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
At the start of the raffle, he posts raffle for baby albino blue tegu, not "blue albino." I posted a picture that is a repost from post 1 of this message by OP.

Yes, He admitted that he did not produce blue t- albino blue tegus in 2016. He did produce at least 6 purple t+ albino blue tegus.

when asked, he did say he will send one like the blue albino tegus, Maybe he misspoke, I think he meant to say albino blue tegu? Would court give him some wiggle room here? There are tons of misspellings on both sides in the "official."

The terminology is confusing, which has led to a lot of the confusion here.

This post is the reason people think you are either a troll or really, really dense.
Ty made it very clear to the OP that she was only going to get a t- tegu. He told her that a t+ was worth $5000 and what she won a t- was only worth $2500. In Ty's only post in this entire thread he states that he intentionally didn't tell the OP what he was going to send her to see if she was going to be greedy until the end. So everything you wrote above is totally contradicted by Ty. So do you want to try and spin this again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end.

Ty
Attached Images