FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SnakeSnare.com - Self Explanitory
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 11:01 PM   #63
IanV
Terese, I dont believe in people decapitating any animal for no reason. If someone was actually going to eat that cat, and it was there cat-more power to them. I also posted that I do not lump every poster in with the ones sending threats, and I want to make sure that everyone realizes that. I am sure 99% of the people here are good people with differing opinions.
I have been working with John to get this product changed for quite some time now. The prototype he sent me was the exact same as the midwest snare. The exact same. No thin wires. In fact, compared to the midwest snare, the snake snare has a THICKER rubber coated wire.

Suncoast, you obviously did not look at the product closely. I have 4 here that I can look at any time. There is no thick wire, and no way for it to actually decapitate a snake the way it is currently made.
At one time, this was being marketed to skin hunters and people in the roundups. But now it is bein redesigned as herp. tool that is designed not to hurt snakes. The Midwest design is the exact same as the SnakeSnare, spin it anyway YOU want, they are the same.

Ian