FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - When we need a break......
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 07:39 PM   #1
WebSlave
When we need a break......

Maybe a good laugh will help.

Most of this site is way too serious. Mostly my fault, I know, but much of the subject matter is serious stuff. Of course, there are quite a few threads that show up on the BOI that probably could be transferred here, but that's not what I am shooting for here.

I get jokes emailed to me all of the time and just wind up deleting them when I read them and have a laugh or two. I'm sure other people have the same thing happening. So I figured, why not have a place to dump them for all to share and perhaps enjoy?

Now this will probably be a rather un-politically correct forum, and I want to warn everyone that if you can't laugh at yourself, then you might as well not come in here. If you can't laugh at someone making a hamburger out of your sacred cow, there will most likely be something in here to piss you off. Leave it at home. I don't want anyone arguing with anyone about the appropriateness of what they might think is funny if you don't agree. I will nip arguments like that in the bud REAL quick. Matter of fact, I am soliciting someone to be a moderator for this forum, and it should be someone with a real good sense of humor and no axes to grind with ANY topic at all. Any volunteers?

So please use this forum in the spirit it is offered. To have some fun and for it to be a place to unwind a bit.