FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 10:18 AM   #1729
yeloowtang
looking and reading these parts, it's nice to see what he's basing his case on.
by doing so , proves he was wrong yet again and makes himself look even worst.

#3 he admits to being the one who conducted the raffle ( make himself responsible for the outcome) if it was illegal to do so, he just admitted it ?? and he lies or has no clue what libelous means because that doesn't hold when you post the facts and the truth with all screen shots to back it up (thank Michelle for being forth seeing) on a public forum.

#4 smooches to himself how important and so good he his to try and smoke screen his bad doings. basically saying I'm too much of a nice guy to be accused of all this ??

#5 yet again admits to running the raffle, but adds a lie or some un truthful claim by saying she sent the 400$ $ for the 4 tickets TO the plaintiff. he can't even get his own story straight.

#6 would be nice to see the entire thing, but HE admits to not having any available, he offered to purchase some, but again he seems to forget that HIS own terms cited one bred by him or 3000$ so he just shot himself in the foot yet again. He doesn't have any TEHN IT"S 3000$ can't be anymore simple than that.

well done Park, the lies you keep telling yourself are very clear to all.
his only way out of this will be to try and avoid going to court at all cost by making this as long as possible and hope that Michelle gives up, because there's no way he can win this.
with the screen shots of his only argument when asking for her address and the way he conducted himself by refusing to answer her questions before doing so, then the last time when he told her give it now or I'm raffling off your prize.. he still refused to answer her question. instead of saying I'm sending you a t+ ( he even posted he purposely with held telling her that LOL so full of himself that he can't even realize how bad he's painted himself in a corner..