FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Cheapest TROPICAL fish on the net!! TROPFISH.com
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 03:54 PM   #3
StickyTongues
Problem fixed

I just wanted to say Howie from Tropfish called back and made good on everything. There was a big misunderstanding on both our parts and all is good now. Howie apologize for missing an important email and that was the cause of all the mix up and basically why the order did not ship.

Things happen and people react and in this case I overreacted, just a little. LOL. What made is worse is that I was already extremely stressed from my family tragedy and I was extra pissy. So I am apologizing to everyone at tropfish.com.

On a side note, they really do have great prices. I've searched all over the net for the best prices and they do have the best around. The only problem I had with them was the shipping which they said they are working on with the carriers to get us the best prices.

I hope to maintain a great business relationship with them for the many years to come and I encourage everyone to check them out. Once I receive my order and I comment more on their product. I look forward to receiving my order and will keep everyone updated. Again I apologize to the employees of tropfish.com

Sam Leam