FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Vision Cage & Various NPI Cages
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 10:50 AM   #1
MCSnakes
Vision Cage & Various NPI Cages

I have several cages I'm looking to sell. I had to sell my collection due to relocating for a new job as well as a personal illness. I've had these cages in storage for awhile but I think it's time to sell them. I will list the cages I'm selling below. Please note, I only have pictures of the Vision because I have it with me. The NPI cages are in storage but depending on interest I can get them in a day or two.

**Also, I'm willing to do a trade/partial for any 2016 -FEMALE- Retics. Not necessarily looking for huge, genetic combos or rare ones, I just would like a decent sized, young female retic- generally tame, but not a deal breaker (they usually grow out of it), healthy, and must be eating F/T. Could even be a "normal" retic or a fairly common gene, like a tiger or platy; just looking for a nice female to raise up with my 2016 super tiger male.

1) V211 Vision Cage (24"x22"x14") (1) $135 OBO (Retails @ $199) <-- SOLD
*Great condition, glass included, just needs scrubbed out

2) NPI 24" Standard Cages (3 or 4) $40 each OBO (Retails @ $73.9) *Great conditions glass & "locking stubs" included

3) NPI 36" Standard Cages (1 or 2) $95 OBO (Retails @ $153.95)
*Great Condition, glass & "Locking stubs" included

4) NPI 24" Stackable Cage (1) $95 OBO (Retails @ $149.95)
*Great Condition, glass & "locking stub" included (be careful with small snakes with this one, had one escape by shimming between where the sliding glass panels meet).

Again, I'm looking to sell these or a partial trade for a 2016 female retic and also willing to make a deal for multiple cages. I can't ship these, so you would have to come get them. I live in Pittsburgh, PA and can meet around the city and surrounding areas, but I'm very busy with work and on the weekend so I can't drive too far.

If you are interested, please send me PM any day of the week between 7am-8pm and I will respond as soon as I can. I can provide more pictures to serious buyers, but they all look just like the ones on the websites, just with some dirt & grime.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images