FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Another Newbie with Temp and Light concerns.
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #7
dragonss
hello first of all to say most pet shop are really Dumb, when it comes to there info on lizards.... Iam using 150w zoomed light during the day on one side of my dragons cage and runs about 100 to 110, on the other side he had a zoomed heater that as uva (the sun raise that help dragons grow) it's a 60w i leave in Oregon in the mountain so at night drop well below dragons comfy zones and his doing just find. If you are not sure about ur lighting watch ur dragons they will tell you, u just have to watch if you have two dragons in a cage and one not getting enough food maybe get a bigger cage males like space if they feel threaten by the female he might over dominate her and keep her from food.. All els fells feed them in different beans
Also what i like to do with my beardie i take him out in the early morning sun or right before the sun set and let him sit on my lap or hand in the sun he flattings his belly to the sun and he seems to like it allot...( keep in eye on ur dragon if this sounds like something u want to do and if you can't handle two at a time then just one at a time hope this gives you a good ideal of what ur looking for