FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A loss to the Herp Community...James Bear
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Seamus, WTF is your problem? That has got to be the most uncouth, thing I have ever seen come from those hateful little fingers of yours. They just unplugged the guy a couple hours ago, and you come and disgrace his family before he's even cold. Not cool at all bro. Shoulda just kept that one to yourself.
Regardless of what he has done in the past, I am sure his family had nothing to do with it, and certainly ain't deserving of comments like that so soon after his passing. That's just not right.

Tim, wish you luck man. Hopefully these animals and caging will sell, and get the family a little bit of relief from the bills I am sure will follow soon enough. Send me the proper info, links etc. and I'll help spread the word about getting these animals sold.

Rick
His wife was right in the thick of it... and frankly the fact he was fatally envenomated isn't exactly surprising considering his terrible attitude towards proper handling and housing- the man was pure unadultered trash and his death doesn't change what he was.

Maybe instead of giving the money from the sale of the collection to the woman who helped him lie, cheat and steal- you should be funneling it back to the people he ripped off.