FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - getting " envenomated " can get you ........
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 03:50 PM   #166
Junkyard
Vinny you posted this in another forum but it pertains to here, this was in reply to my post to you. I put in bold what I find very interesting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
JUNKYARD, the shed fang was not a bite and the doctor that treated me is one of the best around just ask AL also known as probos. i have talked to him on the phone and he know's about the shed fang accident. the snake was in my trap box and i was mixing up the substrate. i dont know why people on fauna were looking at me as a LIER because im not. i have nothing againced you junkyard. but i did nothing wrong on fauna. i have been here alout longer and people ask me to tell about my envenomations, so they can learn about them. when i say it on FAUNA im bragging. Dr. Fry knows all about me and my bites and says nothing to put me down as well as wolf gang and PROBOS esp. so can we put all of that FAUNA stuff behind us. and you guys did jump on me like nothing i have ever seen thats the truth. like i said before im not 100% sure if i received all 8 vials, cuz i had an allregic reaction to the SAIMR since it was the second time i received it. PROBOS is going to a PA antivenin bank meeting, and he will post everything about my case. and i will make sure you get it. so lets just put this behind us and move on. im not a lier sorry if i came off to be one but im not, i have no reason to lie about anything ok. take care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
JGUYER1, i'ts ok i think the VENOMDOC fourm is the best, on fauna when i was simply telling people about my envenomations "I WAS BRAGGING" so if you do go onto fauna be careful what u say. ohh yeah on fauna im also a lier, which is simply not true, i tell people about my mistakes so other wont do the same. i dont know maybe i did come off wrong to them, but that is no reason to be put under the microscope and be brutally battered like i was. like i said before im sorry if i came off wrong to the people on fauna. but im no lier everything i say is true, and if i dont know it i wont say it or i will ask. i just wanted to clear things up..
Link to Thread

You were bragging? A little twist to your reason for posting story? Did you do this because DizmalDan told you what it was really like here? So you really do not want to be a mentor, you want to brag about escaping death from a snake bite. You are not as safe and mature as you tried to tell everyone you really are.

I ask again. How many more mistakes are you going to make before you decide to start learning from others?