FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Brad Mitchell aka Extraordinary Exotics
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Kilzac
Brad Mitchell aka Extraordinary Exotics

Recently I had contacted Brad and inquired about his Motley het Sharp females. Brad went above and beyond to send me multiple photos of each female he had available as well as a video of the one that really caught my eye. He also answered my long list of questions without hesitation. Brad shipped out my girl on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Sadly FedEx really messed up and decided to bump my girl from the flight she was originally scheduled on. I contacted Brad immediately and we both called FedEx to get this issue resolved. Brad and I did as much as we could from our end and my girl ended up being delivered this morning which caused my girl to be in a box for two day. When she arrived this morning she was flawless. She was active and very aware, if not for Brad's excellent packaging I do not think she would have survived that terrible ordeal. I would not hesitate to do business with Brad again. His customer service is the very best and I am very happy with my new addition to my collection. His animals are top quality.

Thanks Brad!