FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #98
caietaro
I'm happy to share the email exchanges I had back and forth with James regarding my refund. It's several pages long, so I've tried attaching as a PDF...let's see if it works. Full disclosure, this was back in early 2016, but this just adds to the evidence here that leads me to question whether James' business is even real. You can also see in these emails where I requested pictures of the cage from James - I was willing to potentially work with him if I had proof that the cage was built, but I couldn't even get a simple picture. After the last email to him on Mar 15 2016 I disputed the charges via PayPal.

I'd advise people to even steer clear of local delivery as a "solution." That's what James was supposed to do for me and it never happened. I have dozens of pages of emails going back and forth about delivery; supposedly the cage was ready for delivery on Dec 7th. After taking several days off of work to be home for deliveries that never happened, I finally gave up.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Gmail - Refund Status2.pdf (149.6 KB, 59 views)