FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 05:50 PM   #2247
filenamex5100
no matter who is right in this (I lean a particular way myself), it comes down to poor customer service. if ty holds himself as high in the hobby as he claims (and is) made out to be, he should have come to a resolution of some sort before this ballooned into a huge mess.
lets pretend ty was totally right in this and the op was totally wrong.....logic tells me (as a retail manager myself) that something can always be done to everyones satisfaction. to some degree there is resolve. but when you start calling your customer greedy and testing them (even if its warranted), you are creating a barrier that is almost impossible to mend short of giving in totally. sometimes its better to keep your mouth closed and offer resolution. pick your battles if you will. the cost of the tegu had he just given it to her or the runner up money would have been far less than the headache, let alone the financial burden of this.
I had no idea of who ty was prior to this but it would have been nice to a positive thread for him going above and beyond vs what this thread has become. customer service is important in any aspect of moving around money or services and in my opinion ty failed miserably at resolve. I cant fathom a scenario that I would ever end up in court like this in my professional life. perhaps I dread drama enough to be a good guy to begin with and not have to worry about the shadier parts of life that exist for some.
if ty (or anyone that reads this) can learn one simple thing...customer service....they will succeed. this situation is unnecessary for everyone. I commend the op for fighting for what she knows is right. that is unbelievable to me but I give mad props there!!!

we also might want to refrain from "ill never do business with XXXXX". id hate for anything to hurt someones defamation case later on. just a though.