FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #21
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
A few days after having the Female Bp in my care I started to notice that she had a wobble to her. I found this weird as she would climb she would twirl as if she was going in circles. Her movement got worse over the time of 2 weeks as if she had no control to which way she would go.
After having her for a month I was doing my daily rounds and found her in the water bowl.

1) Did you at any point take this animal to a vet, or try to get in any professional medical help?

2) If you did take it to the vet, what was the diagnosis?

3) If you did not take it to a vet prior to it's death, did you have a necropsy done to determine cause of death?

4) What were the results of the necropsy?

5) If you failed to do ANY of the above, and the illness/COD is unknown, why should Adam be held responsible.

Also, where the basic proof of ownership, illness, and death? Do you have ANYTHING to show that you actually purchased ANY animal from Adam?

It seems to me that if you're going to post a thread accusing someone of selling an IBD infected animal, you should have proof that you actually did own the animal, and it did die, at the very least.