FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #23
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
1) Did you at any point take this animal to a vet, or try to get in any professional medical help?

2) If you did take it to the vet, what was the diagnosis?

3) If you did not take it to a vet prior to it's death, did you have a necropsy done to determine cause of death?

4) What were the results of the necropsy?

5) If you failed to do ANY of the above, and the illness/COD is unknown, why should Adam be held responsible.

Also, where the basic proof of ownership, illness, and death? Do you have ANYTHING to show that you actually purchased ANY animal from Adam?

It seems to me that if you're going to post a thread accusing someone of selling an IBD infected animal, you should have proof that you actually did own the animal, and it did die, at the very least.
The answers to your questions are No I wasnt sure what was wrong with the Ball Python I got from Adam Never once have I said or stated that I think it was IBD as No I didnt go to the Vet Im sorry But Where did I say Adam should be held responsible?? I dont him to be responsible I counted it as a loss after not hearing from him for 2 months until present day I mean no contact back at all
I never got anything from him
The reason for the thread wasnt for him selling sick animals but for the lack of communication on Adams part not returning calls nor emails

I could of gone to the vet had a necropsy done but then Id be out more cash either way... I didnt take the Bp to the Vet as I wanted to hear from Adam what he thought the deal was with her Like I stated previously I've made previous purchase's from Adam and they went smoothly