FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Rodney Boalich of RNB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 11:34 AM   #1
Night10gail
Thumbs up Rodney Boalich of RNB Reptiles

I am happy with my purchase from Rodney and the buying experience was nice. He paid attention to me while helping other customers, though he did spend quite a bit of time just staring into the crowd. He's been willing to answer my questions both before and after the sale, which eases my mind knowing he'll help me with any questions about the animal for the entirety of it's lifetime. Rodney had a nice selection of a variety of pythons and a few boas, some I've barely seen before. All were active, had clean colors/patterns, were of perfect weight, had shiny scales and were well priced. Not a single ball python at his table, which was a nice change of pace from the rest of the reptile show and everything there he had produced himself. Rodney is even willing to consider offers, which is why I left that Hamburg show with a beautiful new Woma Python, who is skittish but tame, a good eater, has lovely colors for a woma, and he's growing faster than imagined. RNB is not one of my favorites to have delt with but I certainly would do so again if I seen something I liked at his stand.