FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Well Started/Loved American Alligator. Excellent Colors + Disposition. GROWING...
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Well Started/Loved American Alligator. Excellent Colors + Disposition. GROWING...

23"-25" (ABOUT) AMERICAN ALLIGATOR.

Hand picked, he or she was going to be a Hold back until I came along with $$.

This breaks my heart. "Deep Breath"
Ok, here we GO..

He or she is the most gorgeous "regular" American Alligator I have ever seen and his/her temperament just adds to the perfectness of this majestic animal although I could be bias. :P

Extremely healthy, feeding him fish, etc.

He loves to walk around, allot!
I mean ALLOT, ALLOT, ALLOT, ALLOT.

EXTREMELY ACTIVE,
IN A INNOCENT WAY!

I spent a great deal of time with him/her since I had him although over the past few weeks, not so much and it is not fair to him/her hence, his sale here on Fauna tonight.

He has never bitten and had many chances to do so, he has always been tame with me and healthy as a horse.

CB..

Anyway,

I do not have anymore time for him/her anymore due to personal reasons.

He/She is about one year old.

Prefer Local Pickup.

Please call or TEXT first:
267-505-1902

Looking for around $110 OBO with a local pickup somewhere in PA or South Jersey. If serious and you seem to be a good fit, we will work out those details. Prefer not to ship as it is getting colder out now but I guess it depends where he/she is going. I worry about his/her welfare.

Random Note: NO CALI SALES. (Surprise)

Mandatory Note: To good home ONLY. Willing to even drop the price a little for the more then perfect situation/home.

He or She (not sexed but guessing a female but just a GUESS) truly is my BUD & personal reasons are tearing us apart.

Anyone out there on Fauna, Can you give him/her a AWESOME Home?

Look forward to hearing from you..

BTW: Prefer a Text message first in case I am at work it is easier to get back to you this way at first. Thanks!

C-Ya Guys & Gal's,

Attached Images