FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #165
HerpVenue
Well to be honest.
I am quite disappointed.
I belive everyone who turns themselves around deserves a second chance.

I rember pulling for Damon. I even wrote to him about how good a job he is doing. He wrote back and tore me a new aXXhole saying I was condascending and that he never did any negative business or scamming or lied or the like. As aforementioned. A guess the words scamming / scammer differs from everyone vocabulary in regards to its definitions.

Well it has been long. I stayed out of the reptile world for a long time. I figured during my time out....that the world had changed and scammers turned themselves around. So I was hoping that Brian / Damon / Josh / David had turned himself around. I guess I was wrong. What a pity.

Anyway I am off for at least a several hours.
gotta upgrade to a bigger hard drive. Old one is acting funny.
I also gotta figure out how to hook up this new TerraStation, supposedly it comes with a print server built in. Also supposedly I can hook up my other external hard drive to it. and supposedly I can set it so I can access it from the internet. Wish me luck.

and to Dan M. I was not trying to insult you. that is what is difficult with printed word. You can't convey your true feelings

peace out.