FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 01:14 AM   #168
fuscusking13
Laura...

I am a little confused, I come on here and pour my heart and soul out, and you tear it up and say that I think people here are fools is incorrect. If I truly felt that way I wouldn't bother coming in here. I have a lot of respect for everyone, normally including you. I swear on everything I have which isnt much that everything in that statement is true. If neccesary I will post my bank statements and anything else you would want as proof. I can also give you phone numbers of people I rented rooms from and slept in their driveways and showered at their house. You can talk to my own mother who will tell you I did that because she doesn't allow snakes in the house and her and I dont get along under the same roof. I as i have said am honest with nothing to hide, and my faults as a person are no exception. I can admit my mistakes and only hope that others learn from them. As I said I have a lot of respect for you guys, and why there are differences in opinions from time to time that does not mean that thatopinion changes. I am curious why you feel I am a fool, and why I think those on here are. I got hotels on the trip so that I could shower, and also because my thermostat blew in my car on the way down. I am at my mechanics house right now and he can tell the day after i got back my radiator cooked and I payed $350 to have it fixed.

TO ritchie, I wasnt as insulted as you think just taken aback a bit. I see you are honest and appreciate it, and believe I can be as sarcastic as anyone, but just don't like to be sarcastic when someones livlihood is on the line( not to say that I don't appreciate it though). I have nothing against you and am glad you feel the same, and I do appreciate the apology although it really wasnt neccesary. I can get a little on the defensive from time to time. Anyway, I will be on for a bit before bed, if not I will catch up in the am. Take care as always, Dan M.