FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy UnderGround Reptiles should stay underground
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
UndergroundReptiles
Allow me to take a minute to refute Mr. Fluty’s claim. First these animals were not recently purchased. They were purchased on April 5, 2013. Secondly the injuries Mr. Fluty is referring to were mentioned to him which is why they were originally marked at $2,000 and discounted to him at his request for $1750 which we agreed upon. The eye injury was a very old injury that had healed which Mr. Fluty knew about and was okay with. These animals were kept separately by a local friend of ours who had purchased them 5 years prior. Mr. Fluty knows the man and his contact info, which we provided him at his request so he could familiarize himself with how they were cared for. The issues with the bottom of the legs were also old scars that Mr. Fluty knew about but later tried saying they were open infections, for which he provided us with no veterinarian verification. He conveniently offered to forget about these scars if we send him $100 for which we refused and twice offered to have the monitors sent back to us. We heard nothing from him since then. It seems obvious if he had a real problem he would have been happy to send the animals back to us. However, it became obvious to us he just wanted more money and given that everything was disclosed and the monitor already discounted we were not willing to do anything else but take the monitors back. I’m also curious as to why Mr. Fluty waited so long to post if his experience was so poor. As far as Rich’s comments go it is obvious you have some issue with us, of which I am not certain since I do not believe we have had business together. I am hoping the BOI would be used by senior members such as yourself to bring about resolution and facts not unfounded cheap insults. We are happy members of the faunaclassified community and hope those reading this post will see the ridiculous nature of Mr. Fluty’s claim given everything that was done for him.

Ryan Borkan