FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Leash Training Crocodilians
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Listen I'd shut your fucking mouth if I were you, or else. I'm not in a good state of mind at this point in my life and I'm willing to do drastic things in order to prove my superiority and that includes doing things I simply cant say on this website because I know pussies like you would be afraid of me. I don't just keep any reptiles, I've only had geckos so far. Secondly, ask anyone I know and they'll tell you I love animals way past the point of insanity. Trying to keep them away from me would cause me to do drastic, ugly things that I also could not mention on this website. Now I'm sick of you humans always telling me I cant do shit. It just fuels the beats within me even more. Clearly I have a connection with animals most humans don't. That gives me an advantage right there and I know I cant rewrite evolution but how were we able to domesticate such animals as cats and dogs? Surely there were people who called such selective breeders "crazy" and "stupid" but did that ever stop them? NO as such NO ONE should be able to stop me. If the Russians could tame foxes within 50 years, I can definitely do so with crocodilians and loom up pictures of people keeping them in the olden days. Hell I even have a picture of a little girl riding on a pet alligator from at lest the 50s/60s and guess what she had them on a leash. Ever watch the Magic School Bus when you were a kid? Yeah they had an episode with reptiles, which included a rich woman having one on a leash. I know its possible I've seen it done before in media. If you guys are going to say I'm an asshole and rash me than go ahead and rash me and I'll rash you back even harder. I'm trying to start something great here and humans have to ruin it as usual. Well listen all I have is one thing to say; if you don't have anything nice to say than DON'T say anything at all and leave it at that? Okay? Thank you for your cooperation.
Was this guy serious? So much funny stuff packed in all that....