FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
Thread: Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #142
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
For Susan you have no right to call me a scammer or a Liar, Every deal you and I done have went good. You are the one that changes your prices on stuff from left to right...

And for Kyshawn I like how you go from calling me a personal friend to a bossiness friend.

And this Fauna forum is a joke it seems like bunch of people who has nothing to better with there life's then bush on people they dont even know. So for everybody get off my nuts and let me and Mr Jeff handle this if he wants he take me to court .. That's the last you bee hearing from me I dont care what the public thinks I know I sent the money.
You see Steven, you *think that you know the law. You *think that this just comes down to me traveling to FL so that I can take you to court. You *think that someone obviously wouldn't go through that trouble over just $200.

The thing is, none of that is necessary. I'll admit, after initially filing the report with TSD, not alot of priority was put on the case. I can understand this. I am sure that there are bigger fish to fry around there but in light of your recent "dealings", they are most definitely interested in you and your shenanigans.

You will soon see that all this BS that you think that I am posting is a reality. I know that I will never see my $$$ for the Helix and the overnight shipping that I paid however in the end, putting a little scumbag like you in his place is worth way more then the $$$.

Keep popping off on this forum "dog that hunts" but we will see who has the last laugh.

23 years old huh?? The good part about our prison system these days is that they educate criminals like you. Hopefully you take some language courses while there so that you can actually formulate a sentence when you come back out into the world.