FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #162
AddictedToBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I did notify Yvonne (boachick17) of Ashley's accusation regarding her snakes, and made the recommendation she discontinue sales, and breeding and get some tests run.

As far as notifying everyone Ashley has sold snakes to, that's going to be very difficult. She's had snakes at shows, traded snakes through shows, sold on CL, had friends' snakes in her collection, sold on various internet forums....
There was even mentions of a couple of arrangements to do breeding loans.
I have no idea if any breeding loans have actually taken place, or how many snakes have sold.

I can pretty much itemize when snakes have come in and out since she popped up online in 2008 and started accumulating snakes on average of about 2-3month. They came from various sources from reputable breeders to CL "specials", shows, "snake sitting" friend's snakes.. There's no way to tell WHERE any illness, parasites or mites would have come in, or gone out.
If she can't notify them personally she needs to post something on her website about it at the absolute least. She should post warnings on each of the sites she frequents and sells on as well and get ahold of those personally that she still has the e-mail addresses of. It'll be relatively easy for her to contact people whose snakes she cared for and who she loaned snakes to if she has. It'll be a lot of work for sure but it is the responsible thing to do, it is the RIGHT thing to do.

She needs to do everything she can to make up for her selfish actions and hopefully keep this from blowing up in her face in the worst possible way if it turns out IBD is in her collection. If these snakes that she sold are infected the people that own them need to get them away from the rest of their collection and hope that it isn't too late.