FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Dustin Draper
Thread: Info Dustin Draper
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 08:58 PM   #6
WebSlave
I am giving you the opportunity to help prove yourself. It starts with explaining why you were banned from this site. And if apologies are due, you need to make them. I'm sure one of the mods will dig up that info, but I'm giving you an opportunity to fess up first and put a foot on the road to possibly becoming a trusted "good guy". I don't remember what member name you used when you were initially banned, otherwise I could look it up myself. But honestly, I think that is YOUR job at this point, anyway.

I've allowed a fair share of "permanently" banned people to eventually come back here, but your case will need to be reviewed before that will happen and you can start growing an improved reputation to the people who frequent this site. And the mods will need to agree with such a decision. Any one of them can veto your wishes to remain an active member.

This site has a lot more to lose by allowing you to remain and it proves to be a mistake, then to just keep on banning every new incarnation you can come up with and be done with you. So the ball is in your court.