FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Wholesale Group of 2021 Het Scaleless Corn Snakes
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 07:29 PM   #1
doctorluck247
Wholesale Group of 2021 Het Scaleless Corn Snakes

Available is a wholesale Group of Het Scaleless Corn Snakes. Pairing was a Male Visual Scaleless Okeetee Het for Amel to a Female 100% Het for Scaleless and 100% Het for Amel. I have not sexed these animals yet but plan to do so here later tonight. Group consists of 7 Visual Okeetees and 1 Visual Amel all Het for Scaleless. All animals have fed 3 times on ft pinkies.

Group is $*** shipped!

If interested please email me at matt@sarpamitra.com or call/text at 708.620.9003. I do not check Fauna messages very often.

Check out our FaceBook Page

A year ago we did a video with R&B Reptiles showing our passion for Reptiles and that video can be viewed by clicking here where we showed the parents of these animals and discussed this species.

Note: Animals will only be shipped when overnight temperatures are over 30F and below 90 F to be held at a FedEx facility. Insurance is available for $2.50 per $100 of insurance on the shipping package. My preference in the Summer and Winter is to ship hold for pick up at FedEx and insurance is only available if shipped hold for pick-up. All terms and conditions can be found on our website.
Attached Images