FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #49
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker040191 View Post
here is the response i got from the seller after asking him for the partial refund

even though he is wrong he will not refund the money because paypal ruled in his favor so there is really no way i can get them to get my funds back.. i cant believe this BS
There are already 880 views on this thread. If he doesn't make it right, the thousands of people that view this thread will be able to see what the real story is. He's not fooling anyone with that nonsense about you changing the eye colors in the pictures. And he really looks bad now that there is a screen shot showing ads that state it is a PARTIAL trans. Not to mention his pictures in the for sale ad do not even come close to being a good representation of the true color of the dragon. It's a pretty dragon. Why lie about how red it is knowing that's going to upset your customer? If he wants to hide behind paypal as if that's a real assessment of the situation and who is right, it just shows everyone his true character. One wouldn't think that such a small amount of money is worth throwing his reputation into the trash... but just remember, YOU aren't the one destroying his reputation. He's doing it himself by hiding behind paypal and making wild claims that you photoshopped the pictures and left your dragon in the cold. What's next, going to try and say that the screen caps of the ads are also photoshopped? C'mon man.... one bearded dragon isn't worth your reputation.