FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
Philly
Angry !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!

Hello,

Avoid this person like the plague! This person advertised two cb adult ball pythons and asked $450 shipped. Please see http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=54454

I sent him a USPS issued money order on 10/27/2004 for $450 via priority mail. He received the payment (see email below) and he has yet to send the snakes to me and return any of my phone calls and emails.

I will call my attorney on Monday and move for legal action! It's people like this that keep people away from doing business with small breeders.

This is his profile on Fauna http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...fo&userid=4861

Email dialogue:

I'm beginning to become very concerned. It is urgent for you to contact me tonight at once regarding the snakes that I purchased from you.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 7:15 PM
To: Ron Crawford
Subject: RE: Interested in your female ball pythons

i am going to ship tomorow morning.. and also i did not get it untill 3:30pm right before i left for work. i wasnt' able to send out today because i had just got out of work and the shipping store said that they had picked up all of the overnites....so i will send you the tracking number tomorow..thanks sorry for the wait....

Ron Crawford <rcrawford@WackedMedia.com> wrote:
Hello,

The usps.com website said that you received payment yesterday at 9:19am. Please confirm and give me and update of your shipping arrangements.

Regards,
Ron Crawford
215-919-2182
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 5:28 PM
Subject: RE: Interested in your female ball pythons

i didn't get it yet...i should of gotten it by now if you sent it on the 27th....please let me know if it has already sent out...thanks

Hi,

Money order sent via USPS priority mail w/ delivery confirmation. Give me a heads up when you get the package.

Regards,
Ron Crawford
215-919-2182
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: Interested in your female ball pythons

veasna muth
8627 marlboro ct
stockton, ca 95210
(209) 471-1663

2 c/b females $450 shipped

Call me anytime at 215-919-2182

Regards,
Ron Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com</a