FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 04:37 PM   #222
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabirdmom View Post
I really like Helenthereefs idea. Only contributing members can post but it's visible to all because it does seem very sad to lose that information for new members coming on board
Yeah, maybe good for the new members, but where does that leave things for me concerning the reason in the first place this is taking place? Not enough new members registering to make any difference, as best I can tell. And certainly not in the case of contributing members. So the support for the BOI has just lost the critical mass it needed to survive, and not likely to return.

BTW, on 08-02-2019, I will be closing down the BOI to both posting and viewing by all but Contributor level members and above. I had set it this way originally when this thread was active, but then with the situation on facebook seemingly potentially bringing more past and future members here, I relented thinking that the highlighted notice about the BOI being removed on 02-02-2020 might change the outlook somewhat if more of those people took note of what the future was bringing. But this does not appear to be a significant change in outlook here any longer. So back to the original course.