FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Breeding Room
Thread: Breeding Room
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #26
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_ny217 View Post
lol wait, so 15 and 25 watt bulbs heat up the cages enough for them? hmm...im not doubting you, but I would love to hear your tricks of the trade lol I do notice (from what I can see in your pictures) that most of your stackables do not have and vents or anything or am I not seeing them? is that how you keep the cage to the temps you want with lower wattage bulbs? i have a bunch of the melamine cages but most of mine are 4x2x2. Thinking back on it, I do think 24" is a bit high for bearded dragons especially when it comes to uvb and heating the cage.

sorry for all the questions, I am just intrigued by others setups and learning new things about husbandry.
Your doubting me?!?!? thats okay you dont know me. but i am not the one to talk smack so here alittle something...

The first two pics are the hot and cold side of the tank.. the other two are of two different baby cages. An sorry i dont do 105 on hot spot. usually the babies run from 100.5 --- 102.5 degrees. depends on how much we open the cage door. And my adults i like to be over 100 degree's but i dont like it much higher than that. it after half of the day i turn the heat lights out and let it slowly cool down. just like the sun is going down. I cant give you all my tricks then what good would i be!..

But atleast you dont have to doubt me anymore.