FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale The best looking Purple Male Tiger in the Hobby!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
Has the mite infestation that he had when he arrived to you been taken care of ? If so, I might consider getting him from you
I never once talked to you in my entire life in any e-mail or private message about any mites and this snake. Nor did he ever have a mite "infestation". He had a couple mites which was discussed with your "brother" many many months ago when he was shipped to me. That issue was resolved instantly as It was NOT my doing. You can tell by the eyes and all the extreme close up pictures. After seeing the way your "brother" handled Andys white phase and as long as I own this boy you will never have the privilege of owning him.

Your interst in this animal is no longer accepted and all your questions have been answered. Now respectfully move on. Thank you.

This is his cage now which is with the rest of my collection and on top of my white phase that I consider my child. Raised her from a worm. These pics were during a cage cleaning so water bowls had not yet been placed back before pictures.