FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:59 PM   #148
Amelanistic Orca
I'll say it.. You killed a $4500 snake. Personally, I wouldn't deal with you just for asking for the body back.. Just me though. I've done business with Sean, it was a pleasurable experience. I sold and shipped him a gravid/loaded female boa 6-8 yrs ago. He could have drummed up anything to pack me; but he didn't! And kudos for 'manning up' and apologizing Sean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
I've already explained several times how I packed the shipment but it's still not a 100% grantee the boa would have arrived dead. I'm saying the people who received it would have no problem killing the snake because they think I'm not treating them fair. As I said before I could have shipped those packages to Sean Griffith's address when I thought I was shipping to Kevin Bailey. If I did ship to Sean's address then things get bad because Sean dislikes me and knowing what I know about him now he would easily kill the boa. In an e-mail I posted earlier he gives me grief because I won't give him a breeder discount which he's not entitled too. In a previous e-mail Kevin states he's not a partner but yes he allows Sean to use his name to intimate the blackmail e-mail. I forwarded Sean's blackmail e-mail the day I received it and then a few days later he sends me an e-mail to inform him if Sean is using his name. I resend the Blackmail e-mail from Sean to Kevin and no responce. Like I said, have Kevin produce one e-mail where he condemns the actions of these two or has even a single critical word. Kevin's as guilty as the others. Andrew