FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hey Rich
Thread: Hey Rich
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 01:21 AM   #12
WebSlave
Heck, I have an issue with PayPal ongoing right now.

I have the account tied to this site as a business account. Apparently they want some sort of address verification. Yeah, I've only had that PayPal account set up for, oh, 14 years or so, and am still at the same address I've always been at.

Well I sent them some images of various documents, such as my bank account, my documentation with the IRS, and my LLC. All of which are using my post office box as the address info. Which is exactly the way I have done it from the very beginning. Well, they are saying that a post office box is not acceptable as an address. And I have to provide PROOF of a physical address tied to my business name.

Well, sorry Charlie, that is all there is. This is an online business. It is 100% and solely ONLINE. There is no physical address associated with the business, as per advice from one of my attorneys. Never has been, and at this late date, never will be.

So I called them on the phone on 01-31 and talked to a guy and explained the situation about the post office box. He seemed to understand the situation, and asked me to set up my cell phone to receive a text message with a code in it. Why that would mean anything escapes me, because I gave him the phone number then and there, so I could have been anyone. But when I quoted back the code number, he said that I was now verified. I asked him if that satisfied the nag-o-grams about the business address, and he said "yes".

Well, I am STILL getting that notice when I go to my FC PayPal account. So apparently not. They are yammering at me that I have until 02-11-2019 to get verified. So I'm not sure what is going to happen after that. Quite honestly, if this site winds up not being able to accept payments via PayPal, then I guess the site will be real and truly dead at that time.

So yeah, guess I have to call them back again on Monday. And likely get yet another Pakistani sounding guy named "Melvin" on the other end. And I'm sure I am going to have to explain everything all over again, too.