FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hey Rich
Thread: Hey Rich
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
They want a physical business address for process servers, so give them that one.

I also use it as little as possible but they snubbed me first because I sell guns.

They want documentation showing the business name associated with a physical address.

Quote:
On 1/31/2019 3:58 AM, service@paypal.com wrote:
> Dear FaunaClassifieds L.L.C.,
>
> Thanks for helping to keep your account secure by providing documents to support your business identity.
>
> Unfortunately, we do not accept PO Box address for verification.
> Please log in to your account and check your notifications. Find the notification that asks you to provide documents to confirm your business identity, then follow the link to upload the documents shown below.
>
> The business name and address shown on your documents should match the business name and address on your PayPal account.
>
> Proof of Business Address:
> - The first page of a bank or credit card statement, utility or phone bill, insurance document, tax statement, or government-issued business license or permit dated within the last 12 months or Certificate of Good Standing dated within the last 90 days showing your full legal business name and address and active status. Please note that we do not accept PO Box address for verification.
>
> Thanks for being a valued PayPal customer.
>
> Sincerely,
> Omar Ariff
> PayPal
>
> Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
No such documentation exists because I have ALWAYS used the post office box for anything related to FaunaClassifieds.