FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 10:37 AM   #83
csreptiles
dzoo I do work for Target, I team RUN There Mobility Dapartment and we have designed there hole mobility system. Which is why yuo email to them will no nothing... Again if you have read my post I am a Network Engineer, You'v been in communication with target so I sure you know this by now. I posted AIS ( Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc. ) which is register with the BBB I am the register prisdent of the company we have been in business sence 2000 and before I did consulting work for Microsoft. This thread is not about me personally or about my technical skills. But if you need to know all public certification information is held publiclly, and no I not going to spend any of my persoanl time providing links to information that is held publicly. As for referances you have already started I work for target, and I am a the own of AIS so as a reference you have your and it been confirmed target is our larget client, which my team is on a very large contract with. So now that you have a multi billion dollar reference from me what more is there to say I'm sure it speaks for it self?

Dennis Hultman Thanks for the replay, I will post my solution on Wednesday!