FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! 75% Australian frilled dragon babies
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:53 PM   #11
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Johnson View Post
No problem. I saw you inquired on references so I'd thought I'd give my 2 cents.
I also very much appreciate and value your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Johnson View Post
Good luck in your search and hope you get what you are looking for.
Thank you, very very much. I hope that I eventually get what I am looking for LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfmoc View Post
Thanks Ryan, Sorry I wasn't able to reply to you sooner Matt I've been busy at work then after sitting in traffic in the L.A. Area.
Please do NOT be sorry. I completely understand. I just happen to be off all day today.

Quote:
I sold a pair to James Fisher a.k.a. Fisherprice1234 last year, check out his YouTube channel...his latest videos are of a pair I sold him.
Thank you, very much for Jame's contact information. I did send him a Youtube message. I am eagerly awaiting his response.

Quote:
I also sold some to Duron Calvin check out his Facebook page it's public, he has them under future projects I believe.
I will PM you the person, I am finding on Facebook. If, you do not mind. Since, the person I am finding, does not seem to have the page set to public. But, I am NOT into Facebook...like the rest of the world.

Quote:
Both James and Duron have great looking frillies!
I agree and am eagerly awaiting responses from both people.

Thank you !!