FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 06:10 PM   #9
perfectpredators
What really happened

I met victor martino at Daytona 2011, seemed like a great guy and was a man in the armed services and earned my respect. Later that year he called me and offered to buy 2 boas and if I could raise them and breed them since he was at sea most of the time and wanted to have some animals breeding for him so by the time he gets back on land he can have more genetically diverse boas to work with. I was a bit skeptical but Vic said frank Martin was doing the same arrangement for him. I confirmed with frank and frank said Vic was good people. I normally would not agree to raise feed and care for anyone's boas and do a breeding arrangement too but I felt I couldn't refuse a proposal from a serviceman and learning others were already doing it I couldn't refuse.

Forward 5 1/2 years later I have not gotten a litter out of either after giving them 2 very big pushes. They're albinos and somewhat finicky at times so after 2 seasons of needing trials and a recent move, they've been having problems shedding 1 has refused meals often and 1 has refused to feed for some time now. this has happened with half a dozen females since the move and we're working through it, adult animals can be a pain when they move why buying adults is not big with many collectors as they do not all adjust the same to new environments like a baby or juvie. 2 boas 5 year old not breeding is not common but this happens, I have 8,9,10 year old boas that have yet to give me a litter, some I've gotten a first litter at 8,9,10 years of age before they became consistent. It's just the nature of breeding boas.

At any rate on a call regarding an animal victor had interest in it occurred to me to mention to Vic he should perhaps micro manage them some if I send them to him maybe he can get them eating and even go breed better since he has a small collection. We hung up and it was agreed when weather and things allowed I would ship. However I later realized it shouldn't be until they're at least back to eating as normal, I figured if they've reacted negatively after 1 move how can a 2nd move help? I expressed this to Victor, and that it wasn't my going back on my word just my thinking it through better. He wasn't having it, he now wanted his animals and was becoming angry. I was surprised it's curios because for 5 years they were out of sight out of mind and in a text just a couple weeks before he said something along the lines of it is what is what can you do you tried don't beat yourself up about it. In this text he never asked for them which if he did I would of sent them he never said "send them to me." It was my idea on that call to do it. In that call he said he had a partner and a person locally that maintains his animals now when he's at sea. Weird I was the one that proposed the idea but now it's a fire under his pants.

My last dealing with him this week after thinking through the whole shipping of the big boas was we perhaps wait, what if he gets them and they turn for the worse or simply choose 5,000 or close to in animals off my list/webpage. He wanted animals worth 8,000. I was dumbfounded how he needs 8000 today when he paid 5000 then and I gave him a deal to boot cause he bought 2. He claimed he should be compensated more because now the animals are big and breedable. And although this is true I think he forgot how they got there and who took on all the work and costs of getting them there. He wouldn't have it, and normally if he was nice about it, I would do it just because we were "friends" and he put confidence in me but he threatened me and I don't take well to threats. He said if I didn't do as he said and he gave me a deadline too OR he would tell the entire world what happened. So my typical reaction to threats is, don't wait for the deadline DO IT NOW!!

My message to Vic:
Hey Vic when you get over your hissy fit, we can send you back your boas or choose animals of similar value off my list/website. Although I have no respect for you I do respect your service To our country and you're a new father too so I would like to see you made whole but I am not bending over for you either because this whole thing was your idea and guess who raised them, fed them, cared for them all this time, don't like the lack of respect you're showing me either.