FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 02:09 AM   #63
jrsexotics
Rick has posted a lot of messages. Mainly those that avoid him looking like the bad guy with some responses I have received from him.. Those will be posted shortly as I am trying to refigure out this site again.

I agreed to purchase 21 frogs from Rick for $2250.00 as long as the payment was going to be a few weeks after arrival. I valued these frogs at $100.00 vs the actual $40.00-$50.00 market value. Mainly because these were my original babies that I produced and I pay well when I buy my own frogs back.

A few days after Ricks frogs arrived while I was out of town an employee of mine made a mistake an fed bad blackworms to all of my tadpoles. Which caused a reaction with all of the tadpoles and I lost all of them. My frogs are my income. If I do not have any babies I do not make any money. Rick was notified promptly and said payment would be delayed a few weeks. He was consistently updated from then on.

A few days ago Rick came to me asking when he would be able to be paid. I told him that the tadpoles are in the water and would be able to be sold here shortly. Once, they sell he will receive all of his money. That response was not good enough for him. I showed him I literally have no money by providing him a screen shot of my bank account.

After telling you can either wait a few weeks for me to pay for the frogs or I can send them back he responded with "If I do not send money to him by Friday or he would contact an attorney. I told him that is ok with me I can send your frogs back to you on Monday. (WHICH WILL NOW BE TUESDAY THE 14TH DUE TO HEAT) or you can wait a few weeks for payment.

RICK said " I will not be available to receive them and they will die" I told him the animals will be held at the hub if the temps are to high. He said he will not pick them up either.

I WILL BE POSTING PICS BELOW.... IN THE END I NEVER TRIED TO STEAL THESE ANIMALS LIKE RICK CLAIMS ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE. I SIMPLY SAID IF YOU CAN WAIT A FEW WEEKS FOR PAYMENT GREAT. IF NOT I CAN SEND THESE ANIMALS BACK. This is not about getting out of paying for anything. This is simply a man who is trying to Ruin my name as Mikes Phat Frogs...