FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 02:31 AM   #62
Fred Beaver
Sadly I did not look at this BOI page before trying to purchase from Amy Bayard, AKA Southern Bayou Reptiles, and AKA Cajun Reptiles. I gave them my card number to purchase Green Tree Frogs. Then they opened a PayPal Account with my card and sent themselves $250, to the name Cajun Reptiles. I e-mailed her asking if she was Cajun Reptiles and she said, no Southern Bayou Reptiles. But she also asked me to Money Gram her payment because she "did not want to use my card". Her name here is Amy Bayard, but the name she gave me for the Money Gram was Amy Elizabeth Jenkins and the PayPal account that was opened with my card was under the name Sue Jenkins. I have e-mails, screen shots of my bank account proving this. When I called the two numbers provide, no one answered. I e-mailed her asking her to call me and she asked me why, I told her to discuss shipping and she said she would as soon as she finished speaking to wildlife, but surprise surprise she did not ever call me back. I started working with her on my order from January 28, 2018 through to January 30, 1018 when I discovered my bank account had been compromised.