FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Obsolete or invalid email addresses
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 04:52 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdurations View Post
So how do I change my email apparently this email is giving me shit other places and explains why I don’t receive notifications so can you send a link over so I can fix the problem and you can rest easy
Yes, I just got a notification of a bounced email where you tried to reset your password. Apparently your email account with gmail is over quota. So until that is resolved you cannot reset your password.

If you have access to your account, you can change your email address via this link -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...o=editpassword

Please note that you can access this function via your User CP menu. That can be found on the left side of the green menu bar close to the top of the page.

When you change your email, a verification email will be sent to that account to verify that it is legitimate. I strongly advise you to whitelist the email for this site (webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com), because if emails from here get blocked by your email processor, you are pretty much out of luck. Some people do find the correspondence in a "junk" or "spam" folder, but apparently spam (correctly identified or not) is handled in various ways by gmail and other email processors. Nothing I can do about that, so it is up to the individual users to try to make sure that this site isn't being filtered out of their email stream.